Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesdays With Lori Have ofiicially changed to tuesdays at the infusion center with all these different Nurses

So for the Last Oh six or so months I have been going to the CCU for infusions at the Wesley Critical Care Building its officially been changed to the Infusion center after 1 long year they finally have me thier first CHF patient well that it how it goes C'est La vie Such is life. So the Holidays are comeing up dont have any Idea what I am going to do I am well far reaching to think of what to Cook what to bake so Ill Be needing Ideas Yes even though I am as sick as I am I am still Providing Family Meals for everyone i love it it makes me feel useful I feel Like I am being a productive member of my family even though I am really such a burdon especially according to one of my sibs she who must not be named. Life is what it is I feel good today for now so I will sign off and get back to my meds on this machine have a wonderful day everyone Be well be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment