Sunday, June 2, 2013

Well Still Unable to blog without My sister still stalking My Blog I still have to sit and wait till she litterally stops reading My posts nothing I say or do is worth anything because she invalidates anything I do or say I am sick and tired of all this backstabbing hatefullness I wish her tot just leave me the hell alone but she wont get it through head I have nothing left for her I am drained and I am sick and tired I went through a year of hell getting chemo and the like but I am lying and I not sick and have not had HIV and do not have HIV according to her I am Blogging for the attention I am also Not doing anything for my country or my people why because I have not and my family have not paid her expoectant ways Oh well such is Life stop reading my blog Im not Lying about anything and I am tired of you defaming My name stop reading My blog and trying to invalidate anything and everything I have to say I have gone to I dotn know how many schools and talked to I dont know how many students about the dangers of this virus and other health issues it can cause and or exacerbate but I am the one who is uneducated you talk a big talk but You dont walk the walk leave me alone this is the last time if you continue on this course of actionI will get a legal order to have your blogs removed from blogger anything with My name or my parents names leave us all alone since you hate us so damn much leave us in peace peace be unto you and your family because its no longer a part of ours

No comments:

Post a Comment