Friday, May 31, 2019

Cassio

So for years and Years Ive been single I finally figured out why I was meant to move to Boston to find the person I intend to spend the rest of my Life with. His Name is Cassio. I fell hard and fast for him. Its not just a whirlwind romance its an Epic love. I cannot see my life without him. we fit we Match he is the component my life has been missing. He is the polar opposite of myself yet we fit. We dont have the same tastes he is extremely femme but he is that part of me I need he is 100% gentle which smooths my rough edges. I am not just enamored with him I genuinely love this man. He has a sas that is not afraid to show. All I want to do is spend my life showering him with love and kindness. he is soft where I am hard he is not embittered or jaded he is kind and optimistic. He is truly Amazing what else would he be to make me fall in love with him. he is so much so that I the person who believed would never find love found it in him. My heart is full my cup runneth over because he has graced my life with his presence. For this I am grateful for him I am grateful. I have been blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment