Saturday, April 28, 2012

Life as I see it

So I was in the Hospital for the last three weeks I had people from the world over Praying for me I had people come in round the clock to pray for me I was so blessed I am so blessed I have a good long life ahead of me I will be here A long long time. It was touch and go it wasn't nothing to do with my HIV it was my heart I have such a myriad of health issues well with my health issues and all i am going to be just fine I found out just how strong I am and how strong my Family is they prayed they needed strength for me and they found it within themselves through the creator you don't know how strong you are till you need strength you never though you had I have been here 34 years and by god I got through some really rough shit never once knowing that I could actually get through it. But I have managed every time they say I am a survivor no I'm not ready to go no where yet. and some people aren't ready for me to go yet so well as long as I am needed I am going wind up being here. So many people look for love like romantic love so much all the time well I haven't looked for that in years I don't need it. I got the best people in the world I got family friends amazing people in my life I got love I am not alone I am here I am strong I am healthy I am all that I am period and I am grateful for that which I have .Love the romantic kind isn't any damn thing i really need not now not ever I got more love in my life than I know what to do with trust I am gifted with nothing but Love.people don't know the blessings I have I have been so utterly blessed in my life that I know there  is no way I need anything else if it happens then it does ill be doubly and triply blessed.
 So for those people who have doubted in the past me and my strength my religious views or anything our ways are strong our people stronger they wouldn't let me go love is a powerful thing you need to know about and just how powerful love is its the most precious gift one can give my people showed tremendous love and support and prayed from all over to tell the truth you don't need physical locality to be there its a presence that is in the heart and the people who love me were with me in some way small or large there is the presence of those special people who love you more than anything .
so I have been on and off the phone today trying to figure a few things out I can tell you that I am doing what I always do thinking of others before myself why because that is who i am and will always be life is one amazing process I am going to be here a very goods long time and I can say allot of good things about so many people. In fact as its going to be a while till i can drive again I gifted my vehicle to my Aunt who really needs one. So as for being a saint no Ill never be that but a good person yeah that's something I can claim I am. I have spent a good deal of my life helping others and I will continue to do so every day of my life I will not take people and things for granted I will continue to live life to the very fullest and I will know that I have angles on my side life is not about self its about how you can benefit this world how you can continue to make it a better place for future generations as we do not inherit this earth from our ancestors but borrow it from our Children. so each day and every day I will be a good Child to my moms and aunts and family and I will be a good uncle to my nephew's nd nieces I will continue to be the good person I am for the rest of my life and if people can not handle my honesty my verver my good heart then screw them because this life is far too short to take anyone or anything for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment