Monday, April 13, 2020

well its its official ive lost my lifes Savings

When the market crashed i had invested a little more than 150k well thats what my stocks had gone up to anyways it was every thing that I had ever saved put into an investment fund and it tanked and I don't mean im at what I put in but I lost all but 49 dollars i put in over 20 thousand dollars in my tipd my side gigs every prnny I did not need for food bus and rent went into my investments accounts and now what I have is not a single thing.  I had plans I was going to open my own shop nothing special just some simple fry bread and ndn tacos and desserts.  But I didn't rush and pull the trigger and save what had built once the market trickled a bit like everyone else. I thought just ride it out it'll get better but no it got worse then worse and  now I am stuck with bills and im robbinv peter to pay paul and for what. I just want to give up. But someine said crowdfunding was a good idea well maybe i can get a little money to get me through this and have a bit to start over who knows so here it is because lord knows that I have no other choice but to do this and pray for a miracle https://www.supportful.com/1a8c3326-6916-4cf2-b4cd-5cf67c19c7b0

No comments:

Post a Comment