Sunday, August 14, 2011

Keepin It Real

So I have been very angry lately about allot of things I know why because I feel a sense of moral outrage. Hmmm Apparently I am not suppose to be human and speak out of line I am not suppose to cuss when angry i am not suppose to do this or that I am suppose to be bland and mindless because i am suppose to be a damn robot emotionless cause it is the proper thing to do. News flash I am neither prim nor proper I have sex wait I get down and dirty and str8 up fuck sometimes oh my goodness am I not suppose to be human. We all do it we all cuss we all make mistakes while venting our hearts but oh wait its inappropriate..
 Sorry If I am not plastic enough for your tastes Maybe thats why I only have 20 or so followers on my blog because people are afraid to say they read someone who expresses themselves when I cry I cry when I scream and stomp I scream and stomp when I wail I wail and when I bleed I bleed. Plain simple to the point I am  Human Being far from perfect. but in my spirit at my very core in my imperfections that is what makes me perfect   I will stand by you when you need me I will catch you when you fall but very few have caught me when I fell with out something in the back of their minds like there was going to be something in it for them.
 I have never asked someone to pay me back even when I really needed them too but I am on hard times and I have people telling me "maybe you should stop poisoning myself with the AIDS meds and get off disability and get a fucking job" number one I was given disability due to several non HIV related issues and one of which was a severely messed up Back from a long term injury as well as my diabetes and heart disease that both stem from birth.I am 100% insurable outside of disability. and working is no longer an option for me.
Do you honestly think I dont like working I have loved almost every job I ever had aside from being a server for the Brief period of time.that all aside I do what Ic an to educate this is not therapy for me this is a place I write so others can learn from my experiences to protect themselves to see what life has in store for them if they dont take the necessary precautions.
 I am not here for recognition I am here so that people put there who are neg stay that way and those who are newly diagnosed well that they seek the proper treatment.There is no reason that you should not be seeking treatment president Obama just gave several million dollars to the federal adap budget and plans to raise the adap budget over the next two years.so there is no reason to not seek the proper treatment.
 Now that said I suggest everyone get proper HIV education and get tested regularly.You need to protect yourselves and remember its your body you need to take care of it it is your responsibility to take care of you if a person wont wear a condom the your answer to sex is no no ifs ands or butts no means no if they wont wear a condom or let you wear one then its time to bounce out..
that said I am done here for today just keeping it very real...

No comments:

Post a Comment