Monday, August 15, 2011

New Days

http://www.facebook.com/groups/235947083116443
 So today I decided to Make  new Facebook group so that people can express themselves freely its a safe place where you dont have to be guarded and can feel free to be you you can use what ever language you like as long as you dont attack other members of the group.Living with HIV is difficult enough and if your gay or a human rights activist on top of the virus somehow being in your life whether it is you living with it or someone you know we get frustrated we get angry we get upset and we are all human and should be ok with speaking our minds yes we are educated most of us butt then again we can just str8 up lose it.
 And I feel its ok to lose it sometimes I feel that if you dont show your ass sometimes your just not human.we have to feel free and safe in order to be us.Someone says lies on you and your not suppose to get mad you know just how does that work I would really like to know. So I stomped and screamed and yelled and cussed. I am over it is done I can now move on.There its pretty simple. I am a loving guy and I get angry sometimes its who I am part of me I can be all rainbows and gumdrops but life isn't always rainbows and gumdrops life hurts life is angry life is all of the above thats what keeps us moving forward.
 Am I afraid of life HELL NO.Am i afraid of death HELL NO.. It is all a never ending circle our jobs is to do the very best we know how when we can and how we can we are going to make mistakes and when we go home then and only then will everything come to full fruition the creator will tell us what we did right and what we did wrong even in the best of intentions.
 I dont Hate anyone not even morons I hate their actions and all but I dont hate them.Life is too fukking precious to waste on hate..My time is precious and I need to vent sometimes and let it out and then move on its all I can do..

No comments:

Post a Comment