Friday, May 4, 2012

trying to strengthen my self back up slow goes it everyday

So after My whole Ordeal I have found my voice is very week I am trying very hard to strengthen everything in my body once again. It has been a long tough road I am working so very hard at my healing process. I am strong and never knew how much strength I had in me and one day I will be much stronger.So many people are so glad I am still here I am so blessed to be allot of people will know me for my writing allot will know me for who I am allot will have seen me in town or all over the country I cant go anywhere with out knowing someone. That's the beauty of being me. i am grateful that I am who I am and that I have been where I have been even in the darkest places. I know I am loved by my family n friends.so now with all this pretty much past me I will get stronger i am a great candidate for a transplant according to all the doctors now its just a matter of getting on the right insurance.As for my HIV my viral load is undetectable My CD-4 levels are over 900 shit its amazing how well I am doing there I am just amazed my A1C which is my diabetes was like 5.9 which is High normal I mean really I am doing great just a little Pneumonia a little too much for my body at once but I am here I am strong I am alive and I am not going anywhere they said 6 months I say hell no I got my whole life yet.
 I don't know when I am going to be called home I am not scared to be called home not one bit but I am scared that what will happen when I leave here who will continue my personal work I am so very much needed I have grown so much I am just totally amazed my my spiritual growth at my growth as a person I am the Man I am today because I have learned to care more about others than myself. i suffer for those who cannot. I would rather suffer than have someone else suffer.but I believe I have the strength to suffer for those who cannot. I am who I am because of my suffering.I know compassion I know how to love completely with no need for reciprocation.
So I guess that is all for today I have said everything I really can say as I have updated you all on everything now its time for my message.Just for today remember who you are that it is your body keep it strong love your self protect your self all will be as it should be.Walk with me one day and you will know my whole story.

No comments:

Post a Comment