Tuesday, May 1, 2012

OK So I am at my milronone infusion. this a long hard tough Battle but I do it twice a week its longer than chemo not as long as dialyses but its worth the fight I am a strong warrior I fight to live I live to fight. I help so Many I need to continue to fight to help my journey along. I am loved by so many people I am strong I will continue to be who it is That I am.
  Life is not subjective nor introspective we must all take care of ourselves because in doing so we are taking care of others. we each have a purpose we are here for a reason I know I am no one was truly ready to let me go So I am here I am still fighting the good fight I will be for a long time.
  Life is too short to give up at such a young age so give up I will not I will fight till there is no breath left in me. My strength is not my own it is the strength of my people the blood that runs through these veins is the blood of my people they keep me they keep me strong the eagle keeps me the bear keeps me my mother and father they keep me we are strong and I will be here because of them my family is a strong bloodline, and I wish My mother could see my battle here today and watch me win it I will win it but my other moms are here to watch me beat all the odds I am blessed I am a gift and my Creator he keeps me. so this is going to be a really short post as I am about to get started and people are just blowing up my phone trying to figure out how I am dealing with all this and I am like I am dealing with it one day at a time sometimes that is all one can do...
     Just for today I will listen to the wind and hear my blessed grandfather tell me I am good I am loved I am going to be just fine he knows best. Mitakuye Oyasin

No comments:

Post a Comment