Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A New Chapter

Well its been quite a while since I have blogged. its mostly because I have a hater in my family who insists on dragging my name through the dirt along with many other peoples names in my family. It's unfair to me and my readers that i feel like I must hide away from my blog my space to hide from her.  So I have decided that I will continue in my blogging journey and will make more posts.
    Living with HIV has not been easy there is a ton of stigma far too much lack of education and far to many people just sweeping HIV under the rug. While HIV is no longer a death sentence it still is a life sentence with the introduction of PrEP Many people have begun to let go of the stigma dating in the HIV pos neg world has gotten easier people are educating themselves and its refreshing . There is still a lack of education in LGBT youth of course because no one wants to hear it at that age. I've been blessed to have many people thank me for my posts about statistics and facts. also about my personal experiences . It is very refreshing when people take the time to read what I have to say and take it seriously .
    I truly believe the more we talk about it with each other our partners our children the more chance of us beating this virus. I refuse to give up the fight even with all my other health conditions I want to be the face of change I want to see an effective cure in the future I want so much to see the end of this virus and continue to live in a world where people respect and love each other. that's all I've got for now..
    Thanks for reading I hope to have more to say in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment