Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Trial and Error

   So some of you may not know that I have moved in with my sister to help her with her kids since she got her divorce from her husband. It has been extremely difficult to deal with him in particular especially when it comes to the kids. Its very unfortunate the way he has become. He has grown extremely abusive to every one in my family verbally and has started threatening us with legal actions. well he has not hired any attorney to do whatever he plans to do but lets just talk about last night which is one of many stunts hes pulled;
      Last night he was supposed to come and pick up the girls to take them for the night well at a reasonable hour he decided he could show up at 9:30 on a school night then when I told him they were in bed asleep he said then fine I will tell them good night i said no you wont you will not come in this house he tried to forcibly enter and I stood my ground he backed off and started calling me B.S. names. I am sorry but what man comes at 9:30 at night on a school night to pick up thier kids then wants to wake them up and say good night not one who is in his right mind. ( mind you Ive been seeing a new therapist for the last two months because i realized that this stress was really getting to me and I needed to work on myself to be a better brother to my sister and uncle to her children and not let this type of behavior truly get me out of sorts.) So I spoke to my therapist about this latest of really outlandish episodes of his and it turns out that No I am not in the wrong for not letting him in my house at 9:30 at night that he indeed had no right to show up unannounced and try to come in to get the girls I refuse to let them go in his care when he is like this but he believes that I was in the wrong that he can do what ever he wants that he doesn't have to respect our home but we have to respect his. that we are responsible for the electronics he gets for the girls but hes not even responsible to give the girls their medications as prescribed when they are in his care . thats the kids responsibility. 
     this shit goes on and on and has me stressed as shit on top of all that he sends these hateful e-mails to my sister on an hourly basis he insists on being cruel and hateful to her to attempt to intimidate her and scare her. And he wonders why I want to kick his ass like every ten minutes cause he is just so easy to get along with right but your abusive to my sister bitch that is why I want to beat you to a pulp But i have yet to act on my feelings. thank god I have a lot more patience.

3 comments:

  1. You are an amazing person, brother, uncle and friend. Keep up the good work love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always can publish something absorbing that does not waste minutes of your life like what you see on countless other sites. This is very interesting and I will be back for more. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete