Thursday, March 3, 2016

A few months back

So today I spent most of the day in the emergency room but it was not for me my niece was very ill today . Today its been nearly 4 years since i almost lost my life on the operating table in april of 2012 I went in to the hospital because all of my internal organs started to shut down. it was a very harsh and scary experience for both myself and my family. they were so afraid that they were going to lose me that month I was there for quite some time i had multiple surgeries to save my life and I barely made in fact my heart had stopped 30 times and I was legally dead aftger one time when i went over 7 minutes with no blood circulation to my brain. they were afraid that i would be brain damaged but luckily only my memory was affected i lost some of my short term memory and some long term memories I still hhave what  ilke to call my ahah moments where I rememeber somthing from my youth or a memory of my past . I have many flooding emotions as if they are fresh as the day they happend like the day my ex and I broke up. but with the good memories that flood back so too must the sad flood back. with out pain and suffering there can be no compassion I have learned that we must have the bad times in order to appriciate all the good times and the blessings that come our way.
    so with that i will come back to the beggining i took my niece to the er today she had heart pain she is suffering from her current relationship her boyfriend is toying with her emotions playing her like a second rate fiddle and it so fucking frustrating. it causes her heart to hurt and she is broken inside and there is nothing that i c an do except be supportive I took her to a couple of intuitives I know here and they helped her they shed some light on her situation they were loving and kind and caring and gave her constructive projects to teach her self love . my niece you see hace the most radiant smile when she smiles she smiles from her very core from her spirit that light shines through and she can make anyones day better with the flash of her very spiritually beautiful smile. she is one of the most beautiful people on this earth and no its not because i am biased its because it is the truth . No one can light up a room like her. she shines litterally shines with the light of what you might call god or creator but she shines beyone anyone you will ever meet. I like to believe that i had something to do with that because i taught her to shine from her very spirit. even when she is at her darkest her light is so very bright and i showed her how to let it shine through. Of that i am truly grateful .
    when i look back at everything that has happend to all of us its not as bad as others have had it but it left its mark on each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment