Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Discouraging Days

it has Been Approxiamatly 88 days since I was apporved for my disability I have been living with a roomate I have a lease agreement about rent that I would owe her Back rent and everything cause she allowed me to live here and what not but the problem is the Social security Department has Failed to Pay me first they said my case waas under review then they released it then they said they needed this they needed that I have given them every single thing they have asked for I have jusmped throught hier hoops and yet nothing now I go there yesterday to the office and the lady is extremely ride pretty much called me an idiot well some days I cant even fucking walk and they say that i nbeed to come down they said everything has been processed and nothing no fucking check I am beyond livid this is years coming years and years I cant handle this BS they keep screwing up all the time and yet now they say your next check inst due till 8/1 well where is the first check hello i am so tired of being talked to like a fucking idiot I cant even get my meds with out cash i have a co-pay on my medicaid the lady said its not my problem yes it fucking is your problem I am making it your godamn mutherfucking problem dont you fucking get it  I will die without my medication I cant get my medication with out my co-pays and your telling me I am suppose to pull 200 dollarsd in co-pays out of my fucking ass what the fuck......
I am, under the impression that no one gives a fuck and now above all this that I have to worry about is my rent my meds let alone transportation I cant do jack shit and these people dont care and thne what I am just suppose to sit here with nothing
if I dont get that back pay I have to give my roomate my whole next months check to pay the back pay and then some on my rent then I dont have anything to pay for my meds or anything else so Im still fucked and they say its not thier problem not thier fucking problem what the fuck not thier goddamn problem like i am suppose to just sit here with out my fucking digoxin and my cardiazem and my lopressor and the rest of my heart meds you know that is all money money I dont have and if I dont get my meds what the fuck and to tell the evil fucking lady at the social security department that I need information its like I am a fucking stupid........I am seriously frustrated I can tget my meds cause the co-pays cost I am just beside myself I dont even want to be here like this anymore I am so fucking ready to be done

1 comment:

  1. The world goes to shit, and banks are still making money at our expense. With the permission and consent of inept governments. A horror.

    ReplyDelete