Saturday, July 2, 2011

Filming Today

So my cousin Delno put on FB he needed extras in his film today so I answered his call and I will be shooting today at noon.I am grateful to have so few worries now I can dedicate my life now to the things I love living life to the fullest you know just doing what I need to to feel good about myself you know.Acting and modeling and helping others in an setting even a Public speaking setting that has always been a goal in life to do something positive to make a difference and putting my voice out there my face to the virus acting and being out about my status will make a difference. I have no illusions of fame or grandure in fact I dont care if I have fame I just want to Make a difference in this world today for tomorrow so that I know that my life has meant something.
 So with that I will post this little post and I will pray that I have a great day and a good shoot it shouldnt be long just a couple of hours of them getting the shots and us getting done then back home to get the house ready for the fourth and just have a good fourth weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment