Monday, August 13, 2012

MY HIV AND ME

It has been said more than once I have AIDS and am dying from it it has been said that I do not have HIV it has been said I Chased the Virus it has Been said IF I do Have HIV ive only been Pos for about two years it has finally been said I am only saying I am HIV positive because I want some kind of notoriety. Well all these stories have been published By a blood relative whome I am gracious enough not to name personally yet still finds the time to try to dispell all I am doing to help I am truly sorry for your attitude I pity you I am sorry for you but I dont have time to defend myself. I am HIV positive and have been since I was rather young I did Not chase the virus and I am living with the virus today and everyday of my life. I have come to a decision that I would co-exhist with my virus keep my self in symbiotic state with my virus and sometimes I even talk to my virus to tell my virus to cool down cause if I die So too does my virus. I am aware of my health I am aware of what I must do to live. I am not dying Of AIDS no matter what you would like to believe. I have to say if you are intent on trying to hurt me with words and get me to stop blogging and endorsing safer sex practices then you wont get any where. I am set on helping the community as much as I can and I can attest to the fact that I do not have unprotected sex. I will not be called a Liar My first diagnosis was August 5th 1998 I was re-diagnosed in order to get my Ryan White tranfered to Kansas In 2003 in those days yes just 9 years ago you had to get diagnosed over and over to prove you were positive and did not get a false diagnosis and get services fraudulently according to the system i think its mostly about trying to keep people from thier meds long enough to get them sick and keep them from services.
I dont cry positive for notoriety why would i do something like this who wants fame for being sick? that is just rediculous. SO now you know one of the few things holding my blogs back I have been writing them and then being to scared to publish them for this Family member SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED . Well she is a bit off and well she is scary at times she is utterly evil to the point of psychotic so we shall from here on out either call her she who must not be named or Lady famille de la mort  for she has killed our family through deciet and dissention.

No comments:

Post a Comment