Sunday, August 12, 2012

its been a while I know lifes been a bit crazy of late

So today was a great day it was Rosin's Birthday I went to Eva's Spot and dropped him off a cake I was so glad I was able to do that. I love doing for my family its such a precious gift to be able to give.Life isn't always about doing for yourself I know I cant do everything for everyone I just don't have the finances for all that but it feels so good to be able to do what I can. I cant wait till i can go back to work once I get a new heart I can go back to work i will be so much better off if i can just go to work. This 698.00 a month just doesn't pay all my bills and its just not enough I am so use to getting paid so much more and this is ridiculous. But one thing I can say is now I am doing a great job with what I have I have been able to help allot of people with what little I do have and that is an amazing feeling to be able to give back.
   Although I have been missing My birth mom Lately I have a great adopted mom who well is my biological aunt but she is now my mom in the Indian way so those of you who may get confused I have a living mom my birth mom did although pass away. I know its hard for many to understand My culture but its not hard for me I live on my path I love my traditional lifestyle and Yes I am who i am because of all of it .
  I must take a moment to apologize for not blogging in so long as many of you know I have an Internet stalker who happens to be my biological sister and who is a serious blight to me and My family she sits here and slanders us I know she will read this and then try to slam me on her blog she says things like I am not POS but turns around then says I have aids and doesn't even know the difference between the two. Then makes accusations against my entire family and well Its really hard to be a free speaker when you have a person with psychotic delusions tearing you down at every turn I am sorry she feels this way and has come to the point in her life that she is at but she made her mistakes and she turned her back on her family and used them up till every bridge was burned there is nothing that I can do to help her so I pray for her with that said I don't want anyone to be hurtful to her as she is living in a fallacy and a fantasy she can do no harm because she is a liar and cannot do any more to hurt me or the rest of my family she has at every turn gone to great lengths to do harm and she says she is going to school to be a nurse but one of the first things you learn is do no harm well she will not succeed as long as she is out to do harm so I pray for her she lives in a hotel motel or something like that she is homeless with her two children and her husband so I truly feel sorry for her me and my other family are all in our own homes and have it together even though I am ill she tries to diminish everything I do to help others and its just not working her jealousy over the fact that she has nothing and we have a whole lot more is what drives her hatred for us which is in fact hatred for herself because she has never been successful at anything she has tried her hand at because she cant get over her Idea of our families past. So that said I pray for my sister whom I do not mention her name because I am not like that I do not slander her I do not name her but when she reads this Of course she will know its she I am speaking of just know I pray for You i hope nothing but the best for you...  
     So now to let you know about my health I was in emergency on Friday for my heart the first time i had a real issue in months but i am OK no raised troponins my HIV is still undetectable and I still have yet to be given an AIDS diagnosis so all in all My health is doing OK I am rather sure of myself that I will make it through to my birthday in December and I am sure I will make it to my medicare date of April 1 once I get there i go on the list for a new heart so till then it is eat right keep my diabetes in check keep my kidneys and liver function good and then from there I am home free.I really cant wait till all this is behind me I am hoping for a functional cure to come soon for HIV there have been two patients who have so far to date been Cured of the virus I am praying for the day to come that it is a functional cure for all so one day that will come till then it is my obligation to teach ...

No comments:

Post a Comment