Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I dont know where to start

Well My sister told me I should start blogging. So here goes I am 33 years old been hiv pos since I was 19 years old.I guess ive been really blessed lucky and had alot of amazing grace in my life. I am currently Living in Great bend kansas with a really great friend and I thank god for her everyday. There are many places that i can begin my story but I am going to just start at today i have never blogged before at least not like this i was told i should blog on thebody.com but i dont know how. to be honest I have not had the patience to work with blogging. But My sister says there are many people who could benefit from my story. I dont know how people can benefit from me I am just me you know. I have had alot of experiences yeah ive li8ved with hiv for alot of years but how does one benefit from that.I tell people all the time cover it if your gonna play around cause you know I always thought that when your in a commited relationship you just do as your partner says and i wish i could have said no but i didnt so well here i am living pos. I am Native american Gay and pos yeah a real minority right. I am also the one one of my sibs who identify as native and the only one who has looked into our past. I hav found i have a huge famiy on the native side its really funny my whole life my mom told us we were white and mexican and my dad said dont tell no one my grandmotehrs were fullbloods well many people think that wrong but I found out alot about my family as to the why we didnt claim being native.and i feel like i am rambling like i said i dont knwo what i am doing here i am just telling my personal story. its really hard cause I really have so much to say but dont know what order to put it in.Well i got my lab work results after being pos for thirteen years I am undetectible which is in and of itself great. I talked to my attorney today about my disability hearing he is really postive about the outcome not only am i HIV positive but i have many other health issues. life can be really hard with my health issues but i get through it one day at a time sometimes i really wish i had another life but i a glad to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment