Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sleep

So I am  an insomniac I have been for years.I get so little sleep unless I take a sleeping pill it kind of sucks but there is nothing to do for it other than follow a prescribed regimen from a doctor.So unless i take these pills I am always up and even when i do it takes hours for me too sleep.some of my physicians think it is totally psychological due to my youth and the abuse i suffered when i was younger I think they are full of it personally My dad had insomnia and so did my mom.I say its fucking hereditary but who listens to me.So along with my log very long list of health issues this is a simple truth Life is just that Life deal with it so i only got two hours of sleep last night it hasn't killed me yet that i sleep so little i am still here whats the big deal.OK done with that yeah sometimes i wish i could sleep without meds but well its my life i just have to deal some times yeah i would like to wake up fully rested but that's my life its just how it is.I don't live a pampered nor sheltered life i just live .and I guess that is enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment