Friday, June 10, 2011

My responce to this article in the wichita eagle http://www.kansas.com/2011/01/23/1686975/officials-conflicted-over-hiv.html

You Are Probably none of you going to like what I have to say But personally I don't care.My Name Is Larry Estrada I have Been HIV+ for 13 years or so as far as I can tell.I was first diagnosed in California then I moved to Ks I was infected By a partner who did Not disclose to me his status until quite sometime into our relationship in fact I found out the hard way.Because of him I have never not disclosed My status as you see I use my full name knowing full well the repercussions of my act I damn well know the stigma and I don't give a rats ass in my opinion and mine alone the sorry piece of crap should be in prison for non disclosure but he infected me this guy did not infect the women he had intercourse with but he should be serving sometime as for a registry hey jaggoff you go register in the stupidity registry because I am pos you want me to go like a felon to a registry what is wrong with you you want some kind of marshal state get out of this country and go where ever they kill people for being different you people are adding to the stigma it is my responsibility to tell you this right here right now you morons some of us were victims in fact I know several people with the virus who contracted it through rape how much more pain do you want these people to go through I have a thick skin I can handle your blatant hate and animosity in fact I really don't care what you say to me but for the people out there who are suffering to this day with an atrocious act committed against them then to have to survive with the virus how dare you persecute them like criminals you people in fact in my eyes are worse than rapists your sick just plain sick it is criminal to invade someones very private lives like that how dare you get on your high horse and act as if your perfect because you are HIV neg.I don't think that people should have to register like felons and neither should you but I do agree they should always before they get involved in a sexual relationship disclose their status.
I do not agree with Much of what anyone said and particularly not with the Laws the laws are distorted to be perfectly honest.I also believe that it is not only the person who is HIV pos to disclose and protect their sex partner but also the sexual partners responsibility to say no if they do not or refuse to use a condom its your body your life your decision you don't know what anyone else has period you need to cover it and protect your self use safer sex practices at all times HIV is not a death sentence anymore but it for damn sure is a life sentence it is not like cancer you get no breaks no remissions you are on tough medications your whole life so think about it would you disclose your status really would you would any of you high and mighty people disclose your status with people like you all hate filled and anti people with HIV discrimination living in you think about your average person with HIV and how scared they are everyday look into your own selves before you Judge yes it is criminal to knowingly give someone this virus.But what would you do how would you feel in that situation.and as far as far as the guys attorney well I cant say he was or wasn't worth his salt he was defending a guilty man by the letter of the law you cant win every case like that.And I have mixed feelings about this law.I will state number one how many people are out there right now not getting tested because of the stigma and hate toward the HIV+ community and now with this kind of law how many more wont get tested because well they didn't know so sorry and how many will die because they didn't get tested or treated.thanks people for making my job even harder in HIV/AIDS prevention education and testing that much harder you guys are fracking awesome to fill this world full of your hate we who are openly pos and trying to make a difference in this world really appreciate your candor and stupidity really we do.Doctors and educators alike really really appreciate your absolute apathy and down right hate toward your fellow man thank you very much very very much to you all for saying we as HIV pos people need to register into a felony data base for your protection.What a great Idea.I am truly grateful to live in a society who blatantly hate me not only for being gay but for being pos too.yeah you are all great thanks.the best I can do for any of you uneducated and apathetic people is say a prayer for you a prayer for understanding and compassion.So Grandfather Creator I Pray to you humbly for these people who have such a lack of education and want to blame everyone else for their problems and fail to take responsibility for their own health and who will act irresponsibly I pray that you give them the intelligence to well know better and learn compassion and maybe volunteer for the HIV outreach programs get to know people and really find out that some people are just bad and others are really good and that just because someone has HIV they aren't the enemy learn to respect everyone not just some.A'ho Mitakuys O'yasin.

No comments:

Post a Comment