Friday, April 29, 2011

letter to my future lover

I have been searching for you for what seems like an eternity. I have wanted to love you my whole life. And I still don't even know you. I know that When I meet you and when we find each other it will have all been worth the wait.
It seems I have been waiting so long for a Prince Charming or Mr Right in what seems like a world filled with Mr wrongs. I spend my days and and nights alone. Somedays I feel like I will never have what everyone else seems to have.But still I wait.It is sometimes so very hard to sit and wait but I do it and I pray.
I often look to the world for guidance in the trees in the grass in the small things.I know that what I am looking for is out there there is wonder in this world and lots of it.I know one day I will find everything I am searching for.I know a man exists that will take me as I am and help me to grow into the person I am truly destined to be.I know my past is filled with regret and sorrow but the future holds a wonder that i cant wait to see. Life is truly beautiful and even though I am just your everyday average guy with my own issues I know I am truly beautiful and worthy of something so much greater.
The world is such a big place and I only have this one life so i will go through it with love in my heart and a feeling of empowerment.I will be loved and love someone so special that it will have been so very worth going through the pain and stark sadness.But make no mistakes although I have had my trials and been through much I have lived a wonderful and beautiful life.I have made many mistakes on my road to love and happiness I know now what to look for. I have been very blessed in the good and the bad that I have been through for without it I would not be here today the me that i am now. Life will always be filled with many opportunities to make many more mistakes and to fall flat on my ass but I know I am surrounded by good people who will pick me up and help me achieve the goals that i am reaching for.
I do not reach for the stars I reach for the universe I reach for all the possibilities that are out there for me and I believe so should everyone.
I have seen miracles I have witnessed the work of the creator in my life and the lives of those around me.I know that for every action there is a reaction and that all things are possible with faith love and understanding. Yes I have been through allot and yes there is someone out there who will be able to help me to pick up all the pieces of the past and help me to mend the fragments of my heart.
Could you be him? Would you be willing to be? I know there is a maybe and a yes out there so I wait for you for the one who will sweep me off of my feet and say I don't care if I only get 5 minutes five days five years fifty years or more as long as I have the chance to spend those moments with you Larry that is all that Matters.So for you I will wait because I know you are real and you are out there and I know you will fill my heart with such joy that everything I have ever gone through will have been totally worth the wait.
Thank you guys for reading this post I know its a bit of much but we all have this in us and I believe we should all of us let it out so people know the real us I want you all to know the real me.I am HIV poz I am here I deserve love and to be loved like everyone else I am the face of HIV and I am the Face of everyman we are all one we are all related.
Mitakuye Oyasin .
thanks for reading thanks for the encouragement you guys give me thanks for everyday I have in this world to share with all of you blessing to you all I do love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment