Friday, April 29, 2011

A short pic post for everyone love light and peace to you all






Ok so here is my first Upload of pics people ask me allot are You native.I laugh and say what do you think lolz. I am of Native American and Hispanic ancestry as well as some European mixture.But mostly I Identify as Native and Latino.In my pictures I am wearing a traditional men's summer shirt and holding my feathers and my talon. These are traditional items which have many functions in our culture. I am very proud of my heritage although I wasn't allowed to be for many years.And even today my sisters would rather identify as Mexican than Indian but that is their issue not mine.I believe I must embrace all of who I am in order to be a better man tomorrow.so I embrace my indianess and my two spiritedness and iembrace My virus I walk with my head held High and stay proud of who and where I come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment