Monday, April 25, 2011

one of them day's

 So the last couple of day's have been pretty rough on me. I been hella tired and totally lethargic yeah i just used 2 words that mean excactly the same thing but I am beyond tired.I am so tired of all this I feellike a burden.In fact I have recently been called that. I was also told the the department of social and rehabilitation services in great bend told my roomate that I cant live with her or n her property because i am HIV positive. So how am I suppose to feel about this I just dont care anymore I think if I am homeless it would be better anyway.Ok to update on this I actually moved back to wichita and am living with an amazing friend thank god for her.She is really more like a sister.Again thank God for her I was approved for my disability and will be getting it soon thank Be to my creator for hearing the prayers. I have had it so rough and now life is finally looking better.I will be getting in home care and I get to keep my puppies well my two dogs I have found homes for the pups as soon as they are weened they are going off to theyre prosepective new homes and yes the homes are all good ones to good people they will be loved terribly spoiled and they wont be pets but members of the peoples families the runt of the litter is actually going out of state to a friend who I get a real good feeling from and well I know she will be taken care of.He will probably spoil her terribly lolz but its all good.
I have gotten in to my new place this well its sort of a down stairs apartment and she isnt charging me too much for rent in fact she is going to worry about the rent whne my money comes in which is great but it wont be too much she said you know so thats a good thing. I have talked to some family since i been back and my friends are well im waiting on them to hang out but i think I will wait a while longer till i get over this chest issue that i been having.
I know I have been truly blessed even through my hardships they have just shown me that I am worth more. Being alone is ok too. Most days it is anyway.There was an incedent today and we had to go file a police report but its all good I prayed on it and let it go I smudged myself and let the creator do his work. I vented and people listened I am loved and I am greatful. I am not lazy I know this I am just really truly disabled. And I accept that part of my life.I pray everyday and like when I pray in fact I love my conversations with God they really keep me going.I guess that really is all prayer is a private pesonal conversation with god my  creator the grandfather of all.I am taken care of and I always will be. in that I will close this for now I lvoe you all love light and peace unto you mitakuye oyasin we are all related and we are all a part of the never ending Circle of life in that we are all connected good and bad so thank you all may blessings be upon you all and may the creator shine his light in your darkness I will hope to Read your comments soon

No comments:

Post a Comment