Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gearing Up For World AIDS Day

So As World AIDS Day approaches I am here thinking about where my life is going and in what direction. Life is going so good now I am in my own place I have a good life i have met someone special and well things are very good Life has many twists and turns but above all I remember it is not my plan but the creators Plan. So Living with this virus and coming to terms with all of it all of me has been a long hard Road at times very much so but there is no more depression over the fact I am pos It is been just living with the virus and teaching about it and loving life and living to the fullest I have a great life I am doing great in my life and i am who I am I am proud of where I come from grateful for where I have been and am looking forward to the future as it comes my way.
 SO some big days are coming up My Cousins birthday my two nieces birthdays and my birthday we were thinking of going to Darko for some of it to see family down there and go to the festival of lights life is so good that we can finally make plans like this I love it my life is just looking so wonderful and my amazing family my two sisters here my sisters in Oklahoma and new Mexico as well as my brothers and sisters elsewhere and my cousins thanks god for my Cousins my aunts my uncles it is them who have humbled me taught me to be who I am who I really am and for that i am utterly grateful through it all I am blessed and more and more everyday life is just getting better and better and for all that I am utterly amazed and in awe.
Life has been becoming more and more complete with each new day and as each day comes I successfully become more and more a better person a better speaker a better educator I may not be the greatest writer but Its coming along. I thank god for all my blessings even the fact that I can wake up on December 1 put on my red ribbon and go out of the house and be alive I thank god everyday for the blessings I have there is nothing greater in this world than to be alive in this moment for today there is no day but today remember what is coming and how to face it I am doing that myself its coming and life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment