Monday, November 21, 2011

Moving its been so rough

Well So here is the deal I been moving for the last few days I am still not done the whole thing is I don't have a vehicle nor the money for a moving van it would be nice I could be done in a day if I did but well I use the resources I have at hand and I am utterly grateful for what I am given life Has not always been kind or fair but I have never had to deal with anything I couldn't Handle Life Is absolutely beautiful and for that I am grateful I have a beautiful home with my family its just absolutely amazing I never stop being amazed at how wonderful and beautiful My life is becoming every single day with such a wonderful family and network of support I have been utterly blessed in my life thank you creator for everything you have given me so many blessings in the world with my cousins sisters brothers aunts uncles everything.
 My family is far from perfect don't get me wrong they aren't the Brady bunch but I can say through all the years I have Had My family stand by me and I have always stood by them my whole life and I am one hundred percent Grateful and thankful to have that security in my life the family has stood by me and for that I am grateful and thankful I am going to have a wonderful Thanksgiving cause I'm going to be spending it in my new home and with my sisters and with my family its going to be absolutely a thankful day.
 The only real issue I has this year Is I am going to be spreading myself very thin my sisters both bought new homes this year and I just got into my new home so its like everyone wants to do the holiday at their house and its you know cause we are grateful for having these blessings we has in our lives so I am going to be eating like 7 times this year lolz . hey At least I know I wont go hungry i may gain 15 pound this Thanksgiving but ehh its alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment