Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Beaded up me A red ribbon


So I am all geared up for tomorrow I beaded that beautiful red ribbon and I found some jewelry pins so that I can wear it. I was at some point worried I wouldn't have anything to wear for the day but laundry is done i also know that it will be a great day as well I plan on going and doing some work at the center or something . I am very excited about doing something active I may even hold Classes to let people learn to bead I have so many extra beads that it could be extremely productive I have had some really productive days lately I am actually doing extrordanarily well and I am very just grateful to be here today and every day .
 Well I think life has given me my downs but now I have some really good ups and for this I am grateful. Well the Baby needs changing and I have company I just wanted to post a short post for the day so people knew what all I did it has been a very good day thank be to the creator.

2 comments:

  1. Luv that ribbon.... You should make a whole bunch and make em into lime keychains or earrings or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i use your Red Ribbon graphic in a poster?

    ReplyDelete