Friday, November 4, 2011

how I feel right here right now

Often Times I find myself wondering what would i do under different circumstances would I even bother with HIV education or anything like that. I have been wondering if I wasnt Diagnosed Would I have ever done more that volunteer at a meels on wheels for HIV pos people I dont know sometimes it is so damn hard to know what to do and if I am doing the right thing in life. well I am just writing a short post I will be going to the Trail Of tears memorial walk tomorrow I hope I can Find a ride there well all wish me luck and be blessed and good to yourselves and eachother until next time if your neg stay that way if your POS you know how to get a hold of me for advise much love and respect to my peeps out there in internet land

No comments:

Post a Comment