Thursday, December 1, 2011

World AIDS DAY 2011

World AIDS Day 2011 has started great it has been eventful but I am grateful to see it to have been blessed to see this glorious day To know I have helped others to know that My words reach so many that I have inspired others around the world it touches my very Spirit . I was taught that you give of yourself unselfishly and So I do so regardless of the criticism of the people who call me a liar and say I am killing myself with the very treatment that is saving my life. Today is a day of awareness to know your status to teach others how to be safe and to protect themselves. I remember the day I found out I was not in shock or denial I accepted it I was a little angry and disappointed but I am stronger for it I have accepted my virus I live with it I own it for now we both coexist in this body that we share and each Day I know I am here I am positive and I am doing what ever it takes to help others not become positive and the newly diagnosed to seek treatment as soon as possible.I wish I could have the money to travel around the world to speak in front of people to tell my story to teach those people how to protect themselves and to help those who need it seek treatment and accept their Virus so that they can continue to live long healthy and productive lives. I still wait for the day that there is no more HIV that no child is born with it and that it is eradicated from this world until the cure is found I will be here speaking and teaching and doing all that i can for HIV and AIDS awareness ....

No comments:

Post a Comment