Monday, December 12, 2011

Chest Pains on a Monday morning

It feels like bronchitis coming on I feel Fluid in my lungs. I have been hurting all morning I have so much to do today and yet I feel so bad I can hardly breath or move. When I try to breath my chest feels like It's on fire moving hurts and I reel in pain the coughing convulsions rage through my body to the point of almost vomiting and its all because I can barely breath. I wonder silently if it will ever get better I pray the pain will eventually stop it never does. I often toss and turn in my sleep. Becsuse I find it hard to breath at night the doctor mentioned a sleep study to see if it is apnea but I don't think it is (rather I don't want it to be) I don't want to be on a breathing machine I dont want to be on oxygen. It's hard enough on me with all I deal with I don't need the added stress I dont think I am strong enough to deal with it.
I know im complaining at the moment but right now I need to vent my emotions it scares me so bad when I feel this bad when my body feels so low that I don't know what else to do but go to the emergency room. If you know me you know I try very hard to avoid hospital and doctors. It is not where I want to spend my time. Since I was young I've spent far too much time in a hospital of some kind for one thing or other.too much of my life has been wasted in them. Well im going to nap for a few put the finishing touches and celebrate my aunt and Uncle's day with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment