Friday, December 2, 2011

Love and Life

I Have always been told take your time in love.Well when you have so little time in this world with out the virus why then should we take our time why not Fall just flat out Fall head over heals and feel the euphoria of love and let it completely encompass who we are? I just don't see the point of Taking your time when time is so precious for all of us living with or with out the Virus.Love heals a fragile Shattered battered and bruised life. After everything all of us go through why not allow Love to heal us make us better People. It seems to me to Shy away from love is folly. Love is a gift that should be seen as such for what it is.and I believe that there is no greater gift than love we should not turn from it but embrace it. Love yourself first love your family love your partner love your children have faith in the fact that this is the greatest gift out there...
 So with that Said yes I think I have been blessed with the gift again taking it slow isn't my strong point but I will slowly look forward to what unfolds. I am going to be as patient as the tree is waiting for the rain soaking in the sun. I will stand Tall and be glad by the embraces. I will not judge I will accept what comes I will be who I am with who  i am with and I pray that I am good enough for this journey I have been healing for more than a year from my shattered relationship and now I am going to embrace what comes my way. If it is meant to be then it is meant to be if not I know we will remain friends cause this is one that I am willing to do that with but this is a gift a true gift to know this person my special one I know how blessed I am and I am told that I am not the Lucky one He is he says it all the time. What remains is a blessing from the creator that I have not known in such a long time I am so glad that He found me and gathered the courage To ask me to be with him I would have not ever thought in a million years he of all people would but wow.
So with all that said I have had the Talk with him although he knows everything about me before and and he was more than willing to follow all the rules and was glad I made it a point to be safe he just wants to be with me. And the fact he accepts me for who I am the me inside and all that comes with me and accepts everything I know how blessed i am. It is so important to me to protect my partner and to continue to live by example it has been a life changing experience but not so much that I can not continue to grow and change for the better from everything and this is an experience that even today I would not change for the world my virus has been my blessing it has changed me for the better it has made me a stronger man a stronger ndn and a more compassionate person all together as well as taught me my own self worth above all else it has made me who I am today. Through it all I am here for those in need for those who have lost hope who fear what next shall come I live my life with no more fear no more regrets with my heart on my sleeve with the ones I love nearer to me everyday there are so many reasons to be grateful and I see this Virus for what it is not a death sentence but a learning experience for me for you for all those out there to learn from my experience for all of us and I am truly and utterly blessed not just in love life or luck not just today but everyday and Gitchee Manidoo tungusila Wakonda Creator he has blessed me with the warrior spirit I have today and given me everything to live for everything to learn from everything to be me who i am right now and for this i am always grateful

1 comment:

  1. as for today here is an update I am pretty sure I jumped the gun it looks as though I was wrong as I usually am but its ok we live we learn sometimes our hearts get mangled in the process but one thing I have learned is that there is nothing that does not make me stronger life is life and well some thigs are not meant to be such is life as much as i wanted it it doesnt seem as though it was so I will continue my journey on my way alone Will i give love a chance again I highly doubt it I dont dont really have anymore of those dust your self offs left in me I have learned some very very hard life lessons an dmy heart is just not something i want to let any one play with its too fragile anymore.. so for now yeah I give up maybe I will change my mond But its doubtful very much so. I am just too tired of taking chances on people who consistantly stop me into the ground even when they dont mean too the thing is I should have known better I am not a child so another year goes by and I am again pretty much as far as i know single on the holiday and my birthday I think I will take extra special time and care from now on just love one person that one person is me and maybe I deserve that love maybe I dont who knows only the Creator but I do love me thats why I just have to let go cause I cant sit around waiting for rain when there is just a draught love and life are fragile things cherish them and cherish yourself because in the end only by cherishing yourself can you truly be cherished by another because you know what it is to be truly loved and even though it breaks my heart to say it its the reality I wasnt loved but oh well thats life if that person were to I dont know do something to prove it now I dont know if it would be to late My heart is already hardening because I feel all to well the hurt and the scare is already there time heals all wounds but I know battle scars never truly fade after you break it it takes a long very long to time to mend it and my heart well it may finally be unmendable

    ReplyDelete