Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Morning

It is after 1 am I took My sleeping pills and I am still wide awake Why? I still have yet to figure out why I have insomnia why I sleep only 2 to 3 hours and then I am up all damn day and Night it has been like this for allot of years I am still working on all of this. I can say that throughout my life I have had these issues long before  I was positive I was an Insomniac long before I was pos I was a diabetic and had many other health Issues. It totally sucks cause while my body refuses to sleep I cant seem to think properly my thoughts are totally random and I cant keep up with them I am always trying to make sense of what goes on in my damn head but I have yet to do so.
So suffice it to say I have serious issues with my body my sleep schedule and well everything. So we had a fantastic Dinner tonight I have yet to put anything away I don't want to I am too fucking lazy yes I admit I have a problem that Problem Is sheer Laziness. I feel as though I do enough allot of the time but not enough most of the time yeah a total contradiction see what I mean total randomness.
 I just cant get my thoughts to seen to stay right at the moment. Life is just at time a series of Random events I am hoping to go to sleep soon god the commercials at night are so freaking weird gah I don't know what to think at the moment and my cousin is sitting here making me laugh so off i ma going to go for a rest thanks for reading tonight morning

No comments:

Post a Comment