Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday December 10th 2011 and how my Day went

So today has been a bit rough the cold decided to seep deeply into my bones today I have felt pain in my joints that I didn't know possible I have suffered with pain for so long that most pain I can handle with no issues what so ever but today it was the worst it has ever been. I am Preparing for my cousins Birthday tomorrow and My Aunt and uncles wedding anniversary on Monday I decided on what I was going to prepare and its going to be good. I did all this through the pain. I managed to walk to the local grocery store which is a bit more expensive than that of say walmart and Dillon's but it was close and convenient and I got the necessities.
 Lately I have been sleeping a bit more than usual but I am sure I will be OK on the Day I am going to prepare my aunt and uncles anniversary feast. And I am going to prepare the dessert tomorrow so that it has time to chill and set for them. I have everything Planned and I will probably spend tomorrow tidying up the whole house I plan on everything anymore even though I am not very big on planning ahead of time cause I never know if I am going to be here on said days. But I am even Planning my own birthday Its not going to be a big affair just me saying thanks on the day I was born its going to be just me myself and I maybe some family I don't know yet but just something small I don't plan on doing much just celebrating life and remembering life is nothing but a celebration of thanks giving for being here.
 Today I saw my Facebook friend Leslie Kinder and we had a great conversation it was amazing to know that there is someone else out there that has strong beliefs about the socioeconomic problems out there as I myself have. its a blessing to to meet people who feel as strongly as I do in these situations and who realize we are all part of that 99% Living on such a budget is very hard but I manage its tough but what in life worth anything isn't tough Right?
 I know how blessed I am to know so many people who feel the same way and can relate to the same issues as I myself have to deal with.it takes allot of little people to speak allowed so they'/re voices are heard just like all of us living with the Virus shouting out to the government to make sure that we get the proper care we not only need but deserve with out Making our voices heard we would get nothing.as it stands with all the federal budget cuts there is a huge wait list for ADAP in so many states luckily there isn't one yet in Ks. Small blessings small wins but every small win is a win in and of itself. I have learned over the years that we have to keep speaking about being in that percentile and being in the lost paperwork cause if we don't we don't get anything done with out our voices and with out making ourselves known the politicians forget who we are we can not be forgotten we must be heard and the people out there who say its easier to just cut the budgets and such need to be out shouted in my opinion.
 well that's my rant my day its literally what I did today and what I am preparing to do in the next couple of days and this is why I tend to ramble allot because my days are generally like this random but at least I am willing to admit it to myself and the world I hope you have enjoyed reading me and I hope you have a wonderful and eventful day and weekend be well love peace and light may it guide you all thanks for your time all and Mitakuye Oyasin

1 comment:

  1. You my new friend,, you are honest with your words as o have said many times before, thankyou xx you touchrd my soul deeply, HIV doesn't bother me like you had said its an illness for life..etc I have started my first day of my life..because of you and your words xx forever grateful xx bless your soulxx

    ReplyDelete