Monday, March 21, 2011

havent posted in a few days

Well I finally quit smoking its been a rough couple days I will get through this though. I made a promise when my mom got sick that i would quit.So the day finally came that i said ive spent enough money on this sickness its time to free myself from it.So now I will only use tobbaco for ceromonial purposes like it was intended.I have tryed for years to quit.Even Prior to moms diagnosis.My whole family is very supporttive and so are my friends.I will be studying more on my ceremonies or taking time for them rather.I need a place to move too but that will come i have been praying on it.Things here just well they are too much for me i need to be nearer my doctors anyway and i need to have a support network.I love my friends here and they love me but I really need to be nearer people who understand my conditions and understand that there are good days and bad.I cant allways have good days and I have allot of bad days but i get by you know.plus living in the sticks is kinda hard on me especially when I am so far from my docs and sisters and nephews n neices.well thats really all i can say for now ill get back soon people thanks for readiing

No comments:

Post a Comment