Thursday, March 10, 2011

Life's Conversations With Those I Love

Ok People I had a couple of really great conversations today.You know how your reminded everyday that things could be worse.Today is one of those days.Allot of my friends forgot that they are very very blessed and today i reminded a couple how blessed they are it really felt good pat myself on the back yeah yeah.But aside from that the genuine love they felt for me made me feel so good they don't realize how much they bless me by being in my life. to remind me to be grateful for everything I have.Never take anything or anyone for granted.Like my grandmother use to say be careful  how you talk to people you never know when you may be entertaining an angel boy! All the while today i was listening to great music it just made me feel so complete.Good music helps me to reflect on my life and my past helps me in my grieving and growing process you know we are all ways grieving over something you know what i mean .life is ever changing ever flowing we are ever constant ever growing evolving into these beings of love and light.You may think oh this guy is nuts to think like this I am HIV pos and I got all these health issues but I am truly at peace with my life i love me and those around me.Yeah life gets hard every day is a challenge but hell what would life be without that you know."some days are hard but it could always be worse you know I have a great life i am grateful for my life and I love who i am and who i have become even when i am physically weak I am stronger than i could have ever thought and i am grateful for that strength Ive been blessed with life could be easier but then what would be the fun in that where would i learn from what changes could i make in my life if it were all sunshine and roses you know you still need the rain to grow ti's all part of a never ending circle of life and love so if that means i am profound then I guess i am but its what I've. learned how to express myself without abandon and to not abandon who i am in the process of exploring who I will become in the future it is life a great big adventure you know what I am sayin?" I said this to a friend earlier in the day.To have the chance everyday to explore who i am who i am becoming every day how i am growing and changing.this is a beautiful process it is rich and full of wonder.You never know how good life can be when your only looking at the negative stressing the bad.I am in love with life today and everyday I am in love with who i have become i am constantly changing and growing in new beautifully profound new ways.The constant is the change and that is the course that life takes.my friends say i sound oh so profound.How because i have been reflecting on me growing becoming a better man.Well then so be it.I Love life i love me i love my friends and family and life is beautiful and I will not allow myself to forget that.And yeah some conversations with friends become repetitive and i feel like i am beating my head against a wall but eventually they hear what I've been saying out of the mouths of others and they understand it it can take distance sometimes to let change in but change is going to come either way,and i welcome it each and everyday.
  Some days I feel like life is so hard but I remember the days when I was homeless and on my own with nothing and no one to help me and I see just how blessed i am I am not eating out of a garbage dumpster or sleeping on the light rail.Trying to stay warm in the cold northern climate of northern cali granted there wasn't snow or nothing but it was still cold . Life is full of blessings I have been at the bottom and the only way to go from there is up and I like that concept.Life its a climb but its totally worth the effort in the end.one thing i have learned when you get the chance to love love with all your heart without abandon without fear trust in that love and trust in yourself love yourself your partner your creator and all will be as it should be.simple little truths that took me so long to learn but longer still for some others it could always be worse.well I guess I've said all I should today now to add a title for today and publish n post for you all remember I love you your creator loves you and you need to love yourself too blessings and light to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment