Monday, March 7, 2011

What Dreams do come

Sometimes I cant decipher dream from reality .I dreamt last night i was HIV neg it was so real I also dreamed that all my health issues were gone.I guess when your chronically sick its a reoccurring dream.It just felt so real the doctor saying why the hell are you in the ER your fine your wasting time being here you could be being productive.I wish i could just do whatever and be productive.Life gets so damn hard when i am just sitting doing nothing.And its not like i do absolutely nothing i do allot you know.Just sometimes it doesn't feel like it.I dreamt I went On a Vacation to some wild country it was awesome I was healthy I could enjoy every second of my trip.It was so real and i was there in my mind and all but I woke up in my camper and I was like damn man its not real again.I told myself one day I will be there.SO my goals are to be healthy again to travel again to enjoy life's precious moments.To not let the virus get the best of me to not let my heart fail before i get to go and do and see all that i want to see.I will do I will go I will be ME .I promise myself everyday i will not let the world the virus negativity anything get me down and there are days when it gets extremely overwhelming but that day is not today.Today Is a good day even though its not a dream day its a good day.Everyday I rise Is a good day.Every day i see with renewed sense of self these are good days.Each day I give myself a positive affirmation that is a good day and the days i need help to see the positive affirmations hell i woke up so its a good day especially when the people that love me send me a positive affirmation people love me enough to care that makes it a great day.Some days I may feel alone down and out but I get that phone call e-mail or fb message from a loved one a family member who is far away from me that lets me know they are still in my life and that they still give a damn that is a great day.you know life is never easy for any of us but every day I rise every day i see anew every journey I get to make that is a blessing and what dreams do come they are beautiful aspirations and one day i will see them come true to fold. Life is a wondrous journey to behold I am here against all odds and i am living my life to it fullest potential and i love each day each and every person in my life i pray I eat i love I am grateful and i am blessed allot of us forget just how blessed we are we fall into a darkness but If i can find the good in life with all the bad that has happened to me so can anyone I truly believe in that. we are all blessed in so many ways. The creator loves each of us in his own very special way and that is our blessing and out greatest achievements are to love our creator love our selves and to love others that is how our journey each day should begin believe me it helps to think this way I do it everyday thank you thank creator thank me i am blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment