Thursday, March 3, 2011

Great of all things

Every time I try to update my password settings on facebook crap happens.I got a brand new bed today it feels great to have something nice again.I am going to buy a tv as soon as I can.everyone seems to think I am ignoring them but i am not feeling too great physically I cant wait to move.you know the little things like i bought a bottle of chocolate syrup today and its gone and no one will fess up i just spent a small fortune on meat and then i am a user because i used my food stamps which will only feed me not the fact that i know how the fuck to shop and over stock things and Ive bought everything for everyone and when i want something i am being selfish so i want out if they don't give me my disability i quit i am going back to work if it kills me fuck the govt. cause they don't care i will quit paying taxes and they can put me in prison and pay for all my fucking med's that way and if i die in prison for lack of medical care i hope my family goes after the government for recompense i am so tired of being fucked around and the government in which i paid into don't want to take care of me or anyone else they don't seem to care about any of us I feel like its mass murder because they deny us what we need that which we have paid in to them and we need to live that denial is the denial of life. Isn't it so what if the government sees what i am writing i hope they do and say shit we are wronging allot of good people maybe we should make it right but they never will they only let the rich get richer fuck the working class the people who died like my mom because of multiple denials and my dad the same thing happend to him and my aunt and uncle and then my friend who died three weeks before he got his first check from disability these are common place in these united states while the government bails out mutli billion dollar conglomerates like agi and others we the people the real people suffer and die.How is this right the republicans seem to think its right I on the other hand think its dispicable. screw the rich that lose thier money gambling it away they fucked themselves but people genuinly sick who have worked you screw them instead so your friends can still party and have coctails with you that is wrong entirely.but i am the one in the wrong because i cant afford health care because i am terminally ill right. Well i am done with my rant i am tired of my living situation i am tired of the government mabe i will be lucky and die in my sleep one can only fucking hope in this hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment