Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Living with HIV and dealing with everyday issue's and more

Ok so today I have had both ups and downs.I am seriously crying at the moment. You see in all the time I have been blogging I have been talking about living with the physical of HIV but then there is the depression or mental that comes with this. You See I own my Virus it is a part of me. I have been dealt My hand now I am going to play the game the best I can with the cards I was dealt.What else can I do. Some people think I am very well adjusted (little known secret I am just like you average maybe more insecure not completely well adjusted) I am working on it though. I have my spiritual Leaders I go to, that helps .Recently My well he is my brother in law even though my sister and he are not legally married he is family.Ant way I was saying he was recently Diagnosed with acute leukemia. What does that mean I don't know but I do know we will deal with it as a family.You see I have my moments too I am human.I cry I bleed I scream I stomp I throw my little tantrums. But through it all I pray.

My sister has this amazing device she calls a god box. She writes her Prayers down and puts them into a box for God to deal with. I use these Items when I need to reach my creator.I sing drum songs that lift my heart to the creator I burn sage and use my feather to clean me and raise my thoughts and issues up to creator. This is my saving Grace. I am very spiritual without this I would not be the man I am I am humbled all the time and all to often I think I am not as strong as Many believe me to be.But every day I find myself stronger healthier in my spirit I am finding this beautiful amazing person and it Saves me .I am Grateful for all that has happened to me I have compassion for those I love and those I don't even know.I am here and I am human and in my humanism I am good. So with some of this said I am worried about My Brother in law My sister their children.I am crying while writing this because I am praying and I know the most powerful Prayers are those said when tears are shed.So with that said I would like to invite everyone to pray with me to your understanding of god Pray for My family those I love those in need Pray for your selves Pray for those who suffer here I will start:
 Grandfather Creator Tungushila I come to you humbly to beg for you to bring peace and healing into the lives of my sister Suzie Her best friend and lover Wes Their Children.I ask you to lift them up and hold them to comfort them and protect them.I ask For Prayers For Abigail For Maria For Pre For Shana For Bear Shana's husband For James My nephew For James My brother for My uncle Mark Pam for Micheal S. For Matt My ex For everyone who has come into my life who has issues they need you to help them deal with I ask you to lift my reader's into your loving arms and take them into your heart and keep them close Protect them I ask you to bless the center I ask For all the prayers Shana and Abigail and Ponka-we asked me for I ask you to to bless each of them in the areas in which they need blessed I ask you to watch out for Abigail's Little brother I ask you to help those who suffer with this Virus and with cancer and Hep-C I ask for you to watch over the families of the victims and fallen soldiers of this War I ask you to lift up our President Obama and Keep in safe and strong and help him to get re-elected. I ask you to keep my friends Annie and Emily in your loving arms I ask you to be their for the suffering of the world in our time of need I ask for your help to help this world stay Neg and help those who need help seeking treatment to find it.I ask for you to help Red get a job in this economy.I ask for you to keep us strong and healthy I ask you to help those of us who have been hurt to truly forgive those who have hurt us and lift our prayers up to you. I turn this over to you I give this to you.i do not hold any of it back I give it all to you I lift it all to you to take and do with it as you will your will is Divine I am but your humble child and servant I will not question I will have faith you will answer my prayer in the best way because you are the only one who is perfect.I Love You My Creator My grandfather.
                                          A'ho Mitakuye Oyasin!!!!!

SO for all of you out there in the internets world I have said My prayers for you and the world.I love you all my friends My followers My people. Take care and thank you for reading and thank you f you were able to Pray if you weren't able too I understand I prayed for you and for you to one day find faith to pray I love you I reiterate that you are beautiful and worth of love and peace and health Take care of yourselves and stay neg for those of you who are and for those of you who are pos I love you too and know you are beutiful and I pray you are healthy and strong as well Many blessings be upon all of you be well and good night all.
Blog Update I need to request my readers to Pray For My Brother in law Bear and his Mother Reba She had a serious fall she was without food or water for three days and is in the hospital so please include her in your prayers please love light and peace unto all of you Mitakuye O'yasin A'ho

1 comment:

  1. Every time I read your post, I always become more appreciative for the positive things in my life Brother. I will keep your brother in law in my prayers and while you may not be perfect, I Draw alot of strength from you because your going through so much more then I am, and you always put on such a brave face,even when Not being your strongest.

    ReplyDelete