Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day Update

I know that it is hard this time of year for those of us who have lost their loved ones Like I lost mine.I will say that what makes this day for me so special is the fact that although my mother and father are both gone I have relatives who love me so unconditionally that they will brighten my day come and grab me and take me out and say things like you have a mom in me even though I am your aunt I can do this for you and be here for you always. I have been doubly bless in my life with those that will honor me to be my family always.
life is so beautiful I have been so very blessed my aunt and uncle came and got me today and had me over for a bbq it was great I love cookouts they are fantastic friends loved ones people that are all there for you always no matter what.
So even if you could not spend this day with your mom I hope you had a wonderful Rock type woman in your life that you did and were able to spend it with. As an HIV pos man I know how hard stress can affect your health and when you do not have someone like a mother in your life in which you can confide and go to with your secrets and problems and tears when you break the one person who picks you up when you fall and helps you to dust your self off and get back in the saddle it affects your health this is true for HIV pos people as well as anyone living with a chronic illness and as a matter of fact stress kills more people each year than allot of things and stress can cause out rageous issues in your health.
so with that said I want you to enjoy your mothers day and Happy Mothers day to all the moms and women that are like moms to us in our lives many blessings and thanks unto the creator for all of you mitakuye oyasin 

No comments:

Post a Comment