Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day What excactly does this day mean

Among Many people we get together and celebrate our families those we have lost along the way in memoriam.But today I would Like to remind You of all the people who died in service of this country in the days before Natives were recognized as citizens and even recognized as people there were Warriors strong and fierce who died protecting our people there were two spirit emissaries who died in service of their tribes there were code talkers who Died in service of a country who did not appreciate them there were people in this country who Have died along the way to fight for you and for me.Today I am grateful for the lives lost for our people all our people all my relations thank you creator for everything you have blessed me with in this turbulent time a family that has brought honor to its people my relations who serve this country with no questions asked.these are the true hero's of our world they fight so I can speak of peace so I can teach about my illness so that I may live without fear.To all the warriors out there the people who serve and those who die for this land and our freedom I give you a prayer I lay down tobacco for your spirit to reach the creator for those long gone to have found home with the creator to find peace for those still serving and fighting I pray for a safe homecoming's come home to us men womyn we need you here you are not forgotten I pray for you I honor you I am here for you when you return I will celebrate and be joyful if you do not i will be solemn and grateful You are our hero's I will never forget your service and I thank you I applaud you you are my hero and I am grateful.
I know we are celebrating today it is a holiday but teach your children to honor those who fell and those who serve their sacrifice is so great often times they are leaving loving families to protect us all. with out them our country would not be great this nation would fall our true Ideals would suffer and for the politicians who fight for our freedoms rights and educations they are our warriors too Ponka-We I am talking about you I hope you see this I know you will President Obama I am talking about you I hope you see this I pray for you all out there fighting for our rights giving us freedoms you are hero's too god bless our soldiers god bless our politicians god bless our president and A side note for you First Lady thank you for being the rock your husband needs being his grounding force his guiding light you and your children god bless you all for taking care of our nation for the families of the fallen Thank you is not enough your sacrifice was ultimate you have paid the ultimate price I for one am beyond Grateful you are warriors of the heart and spirit I don't have words to express what I want to say to you I humble myself to you and pray you know my meaning but thank you is all I can say with tears rolling down my face Thank you. For you men and womyn Serving with out question you are the greatest of all Americans you are doing what I only wish I could God bless you and god speed your journey back here I pray for all of the people serving this great nation.And for all the educators out there trying to educate the children those who have molded the young minds for generations and those molding our youth's minds today Thank you your service is uncountable what You DO is a service beyond compare with out you we would not have the soldiers today thank you all police firemen doctors educators soldiers you are our true source of power in this nation thank you all very much from the bottom of my heart.
A'ho Mitakuye O'yasin

No comments:

Post a Comment