Thursday, May 26, 2011

Through it all I am still here

So today I went over to my sister's House to help scrape paint. I felt so useless because damn it I couldn't even help for long I kept having to stop to take breaks because well I cant stand for long periods of time and well I cant lift my arms above my head but did I say anything to my sister NO. Why you may ask because It is embarrassing to me to be so young and unable to do the simple things in life like helping out my sister.God its hard to be like this.I have been through so much with this virus and my diabetes my heart conditions and my other chronic illnesses that I find it remarkable to still wake up each new day to a brand new day.And you know what even if I cant do much at least I ma trying. Many people see me and they see a healthy individual.You don't look like you have issues like this Larry.It is a constant but they don't see the medication the pills I take every day to keep my weight up to keep me strong.They don't see the endless hours of physical therapy I go through to be able to walk.I feel it every day.But I don't give up I don't give in I continue to fight and Help where I can I cant help my sister financially but I sure as hell can help with her house.It is hard but I can do it I love my sister and it is not a burden to help her it is an honor.I know if she knew how hard it is on me to help she wouldn't ask but I wouldn't deny her the help.I cant she has been there for me my whole life.We have fought each other and for each other we have been there through it all and yeah there were rough spots in our childhood but there were so many blessings too.I was blessed with my family who stuck by me my whole life all of them no matter in what way they were thee for me.
Creator has put me here to help others in any way I can so if it is just cooking the meals so every one can have a break if they need it then that is what I will do.If it is speaking about being HIV pos and telling people it is your body your choice you must treat it as a sacred object protect yourself you are beautiful no matter what then that is what I will do. You know everyone needs to be tested know you're status know how to take care of your self. ask the important questions.Diabetics people with Hep-C people with STI'S get the right treatments. ask your doctors the questions never be afraid or ashamed to ask for help.if you need it you need it.
We often times forget to take proper care of ourselves we eat fast food junk food put crap in our bodies we need to change these Habits we need to take care of ourselves for those with children change your habits Now and it will affect your children's health they will be healthier and better for it Eat Clean meats organic fruits n veggies I know there is such debate in this issue but it is healthier the cleaner the food you put in your body the less issues you will have later. And Fried foods we love them oh my creator how we love them but they hurt us so bad in the long run. Your heart health is so important I felt my heart acting up today while Scraping paint I was also nodding off as well I dropped the heat gun three times once I burned myself today because I cant hold grip it. If i were in better condition I would not have had the issue. We need to take care of ourselves so we can do things like me helping my sister with her house so i will go into prayer tomorrow and then I will take these issues the creator knows my heart.My prayers are always for our people serving this country first and foremost then for my people second and I always pray of course for the health of our spiritual leaders the sick the infirm the wounded and the victims of well life (natural disaster/ abuse n such) then i pray finally for myself Last. Not be cause I am last on the list but because It is imperative to pray for those in need and in service first I am humble this way I have to be I am only a common Man and I will continue to be.
I make no claims of grandeur or anything else I am that I am and nothing more.I have my many many blessings I know I am loved by many in fact I had that come to me in such an out pouring just yesterday. So I am continuing with what I have set out to do and tell my daily story my life with my virus and I share so that people know it affects everyone not just a certain sect or people but every one. I am love I ma light I am a perfect creation of my creator at my core and at my very spirit I am that he created I am here to educate and provide words of encouragement and I am here 13 years positive a feat in and of it self. I am very blessed to have the health that I do have and I am blessed to have that which I do have many blessings and thanks to my followers and my readers I thank and love you all you are my inspiration and my motivation as well as my blessings I know what I am doing is good and it is the work of the creator blessings unto you all you are all in my prayers and I am with you each every day praying for and with you may tomorrow bring another good day for us all.
                                                    Mitakuye Oyasin A'ho

No comments:

Post a Comment